- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It looks like we can now count Echosmith frontwoman Sydney Sierota as one of the “cool kids.” The California native has signed with Wilhelmina Models, the agency announced on Instagram Wednesday.
See more Billboard Music Awards: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
The 18-year-old rocker joins the agency’s star-studded roster, which includes Boyhood‘s Ellar Coltrane, who signed with the agency in March, Nick Jonas, Coco Rocha and Soo Joo Park. Sierota currently appears in editorial shoots for Teen Vogue‘s May 2015 and Elle‘s June 2015 “Women in Music” issue.
“I am thrilled to be able to dive into the beauty and fashion world at this point in my career,” said Sierota in a release. “I’ve been blessed to be able to see the world with my music and now I want to show everyone this other very important side of who I am as an artist.”
Read more 50 Cent’s Son Has a $700K Modeling Contract
Sierota’s rise to success shows no signs of slowing down either, as Echosmith — which includes her three brothers Graham, Noah and Jamie — just celebrated their hit single, “Cool Kids,” going platinum in Italy. Bravo!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day