- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When a bonafide red-carpet style star like Taraji P. Henson gives you her coveted stamp of approval, you know you’ve made it. That’s the case for Edie Parker, whose clutches by designer Brett Heyman were the accessory to have on Sunday’s Emmys red carpet.
Both the Empire actress as well as Stranger Things‘ Millie Bobby Brown carried bespoke Edie Parker clutches personalized to match their red-carpet ensembles — Henson’s emblazoned with her initials and Brown’s reading “Millie.” Annalise Basso also carried an Edie Parker bag in a vibrant shade of red which popped against her periwinkle floor-length gown.
Mindy Kaling was one of the brand’s early champions, carrying the signature acrylic box clutch bearing her name is sparkling gold letters at the 2014 Emmy Awards. Julia Louis-Dreyfus, too, was spotted with a bag reading “#Veep” at this year’s SAG Awards.
GET PERSONAL: The cast of Stranger Things at the 2016 Emmys. (Photo: Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day