- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There have been many questions raised over Sean Penn’s Rolling Stone interview with notorious drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman. But that’s not all. Now the shirt he’s seen wearing while meeting with Penn is gaining much attention on the Internet.
Barabas, the Los Angeles-based clothing company behind El Chapo’s shirt, is capitalizing on the situation and posting on its social media accounts side-by-side photos of El Chapo and a model in the same patterned number. While the site is currently down, the same shirt can be found on Amazon for $128 in sizes ranging from small to XX-large.
Although Mexican law enforcement officials want to speak to Penn and Latin TV star Kate del Castillo, who is said to have helped the actor land the interview, Penn recently said, “I’ve got nothin‘ to hide.”
Because why be a drug lord when you can just dress like one?
A photo posted by Barabas_Men (@barabas_men) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day