- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s fight for the White House thus far has delivered one shocking headline after another. But one recent campaign story has been met with more “Ahhh!” than “OMG!”
The story centers around “election stress disorder” being a very real thing: The American Psychological Association confirmed in a recent survey that 52 percent of adults cited the presidential election is a big source of stress.
Now, with results just a few days away, one local hotel is making sure that voters can cross the finish line without boiling blood.
The Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel, located at 11461 Sunset Blvd., will offer voters the chance to exchange waiting time for a 10-minute yoga sequence and meditation session followed by hors d’oeuvres and refreshments. The spa-ready experience is backed by “the soulful tunes of live sitar players.”
Parking, which is always an issue in L.A. even when the polls aren’t open, won’t cause any increase in that 52 percent figure, as Luxe is offering voters complimentary valet parking.
Only hitch: Luxe Hotel voting is available only for Los Angeles County residents voting in precincts 9001354A and 9001364A.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day