- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hasselbeck, who’s married to former NFL quarterback Tim Hasselbeck and is the sister-in-law of Colts backup quarterback Matt Hasselbeck, tweeted the below on Tuesday.
— elisabeth hasselbeck (@ehasselbeck) September 16, 2014
Since a video was made public last week showing the former Baltimore Ravens running back punching out his then-fiancee, reports have emerged that NFL executives had access to the footage before it was posted by TMZ. Those allegations have been repeatedly denied, but that hasn’t stopped rumors that the league is engaging in a cover-up by denying that anyone saw the footage earlier.
Fox News has repeatedly insisted that the Obama administration engaged in a cover-up of the Benghazi attacks, according to Media Matters, which found that in the first 20 months following the attacks, the cable network aired 281 segments alleging a “cover-up.”
The channel has also repeatedly suggested that there was a cover-up by the IRS in its alleged targeting of conservative groups, particularly with respect to how the service lost key emails connected to the scandal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day