- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Elisabeth Moss walked the red carpet in a white Oscar de la Renta gown with floral details at the 2015 Tony Awards, held at Radio Music City Hall on Sunday (June 7) in New York City.
See more Tonys 2015: Red-Carpet Photos
Moss is nominated for her role as Heidi Holland in The Heidi Chronicles, a comedic coming-of-age story that spans three decades. She’s up agaist Geneva Carr, Helen Mirren, Carey Mulligan and Ruth Wilson in the category of Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Play.
This year marked the end of Mad Men, but Moss can be seen in the upcoming films Truth and Hi-Rise.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”