- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Elizabeth Hurley is engaged to former Australian cricket player Shane Warne.
The Alfred Dunhill Links Championship issued a news release over the weekend announcing the engagement.
“Shane Warne has confirmed his engagement to actress Elizabeth Hurley after proposing at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship,” read the release. “The 42-year-old former Australian cricketer proposed to Miss Hurley on Friday evening before celebrating with guests and VIPs in St Andrews’ Old Course Hotel.”
The model-actress and her fiancé also tweeted the news Saturday in identical tweets.
“Thanks for all your congratulations,” they wrote. “Here’s a pic of us about to go to Dunhill dinner in St Andrews.”
Hurley had been in attendance to watch Warne play over the weekend.
She was previously married to businessman Arun Nayar and dated Hugh Grant for more than a decade. She also has a 9-year-old son, Damian, with ex Steve Bing.
Hurley, whose film credits include Bedazzled and Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, most recently appeared in NBC’s Wonder Woman pilot, which was in contention for the current TV season, and has been recurring on the CW’s Gossip Girl.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day