- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There are lots of things an actress can control on the red carpet — what she’s wearing, her hair and makeup, the way she poses. But sometimes nature takes over, as it did when Elizabeth Olsen was in front of the photographers in Paris on Saturday for the Miu Miu fragrance launch and crosiere 2016 collection, which was also attended by Maggie Gyllenhaal and Kiernan Shipka.
Despite the fact she was wearing quite a prim ensemble — long-sleeve navy dress and ruffled white blouse — the always adorable Olsen ended up showing a little more than she bargained for when a gust of wind blew up her skirt. Fortunately all onlookers got was a tiny peek at her nude skivvies.
Of course the Avengers: Age of Ultron actress played it off well, looking poised and beautiful with her dewy complexion and golden smoky eyes courtesy of makeup artist Mary Wiles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day