- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
George Clooney‘s close pal Ellen Barkin has thrown a bridal shower for the actor’s fiancee, human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin, according to New York Post’s Page Six.
Friends and family, including Alamuddin’s mother and sister, gathered at the actress’ home on West 12th Street in Manhattan for an intimate co-ed dinner fete on Tuesday.
PHOTOS Till Death Do Us Part: Hollywood’s Magazine Cover Weddings
Barkin, who split from billionaire Ron Perelman in 2006, starred alongside Clooney in 2007’s Ocean’s Thirteen, and famously claimed to have slept with her co-star during a Clooney roast in 2006. “Never, but I love her. She’s a great friend,” Clooney responded in an Esquire article in 2008.
Alamuddin and Clooney are reportedly set to tie the knot in September, in an undisclosed location in Italy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter