- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ellie Goulding and Andra Day performed “Rise Up” and “Love Me Like You Do” during their duet at the Grammy Awards on Monday night.
The nominated pair (Day is up for best R&B performance and best R&B album, Goulding is vying for best pop solo performance) weren’t the only singers to team up during the annual show.
Other duets included Carrie Underwood and Sam Hunt and Tori Kelly and James Bay. The ceremony also hosted a slew of tributes, including when Luke Bryan, John Legend, Meghan Trainor, Demi Lovato and Tyrese performed a mini-medley of Lionel Richie’s hits before he joined the singers onstage for a rendition of 1983’s “All Night Long.”
Taylor Swift, Adele, Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd and Justin Bieber with Diplo and Skrillex were also some of the big performers of the night when, for the first time in 58 years, the annual Grammy Awards broadcast live on a Monday night coast-to-coast at 5 p.m. PT on CBS. See the full winners list here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day