- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Keira Knightley isn’t the only starlet feeling under the weather ahead of the Golden Globes. Last night, Into the Woods star Emily Blunt stepped out to support confidante and makeup artist Jenn Streicher, who, along with her two sisters, eyebrow expert Kristie and hair stylist Ashley, feted the opening of Striiike, their jewel-box beauty studio, last night in Beverly Hills.
Dressed head-to-toe in a svelte all-black Michael Kors look, paired with Jimmy Choos, best actress nominee Blunt arrived on the arm of husband John Krasinski and was greeted by Chris Evans, who also turned out to celebrate the buzzy new beauty destination, which combines all three sisters’ talents under one roof.
“Jenn is one of my best friends. … She’s done my makeup for years,” noted Blunt of the artist who will also be creating her makeup look for the Globes this Sunday. “I stole her off my husband, John,” she said with a laugh. What is she doing to get better in time for the show? “Theraflu and these awful tablets called Wellness from Whole Foods,” she said. “They’re supposed to work, but they haven’t yet!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day