- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
World’s Cutest Couple contenders Emily Blunt, 32, and John Krasinski, 36, are expecting their second child together, Krasinski’s rep has confirmed to Pret-a-Reporter. The actors welcomed their first child, Hazel, in February 2014.
Krasinski, who beefed up for his most recent role as a former Navy Seal in the action flick 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, and the Sicario actress tied the knot in Italy in 2010 after dating for two years.
The pair melted hearts recently after Krasinski gushed about his wife to The Daily Beast. “The best days of my life started when I met my wife — that’s the truth, it’s not just me saying it because it sounds nice on a card. She’s one of the coolest people, she’s so talented, she’s beautiful, and she’s certainly out of my league.”
He added, “When you’re lucky enough to meet your one person then life takes a turn for the best. It can’t get better than that.” So cute it hurts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day