- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The festival celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, and after several coast-to-coast outings and some six years off, it now calls Chicago’s Grant Park home. Early bird tickets for the August 5-7 show went on sale on March 29 and sold out swiftly. Three-day passes, VIP and travel packages are still available and a limited number of single day tickets will go on sale June 7.
Other acts scheduled to perform include Cee Lo Green, Damian “Jr. Gong” Marley & Nas, The Cars, Ween, Bright Eyes, Arctic Monkeys, Big Audio Dynamite, Girl Talk, Kid Cudi, Crystal Castles, Flogging Molly, Cold War Kids, Grace Potter & The Nocturnals and Lykke Li. Lollapalooza founder and Jane’s Addiction frontman Perry Farrell will also be making a performance on his signature stage under the moniker of PerryEtty vs. Chris Cox. “Muscular beats — that’s the theme,” said Farrell in a statement. “Our new tent houses fifteen thousand people at once.”
For the full lineup and a retrospective interactive Lollapalooza time capsule , check out the festival’s official site.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day