- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Faces of fall will join a new batch of Emmy nominees as presenters at Sunday’s annual Emmy Awards.
Nominees including Breaking Bad‘s Giancarlo Esposito, The Good Wife/Curb Your Enthusiasm’s Michael J. Fox, Mad Men‘s Jon Hamm, The Good Wife‘s Julianna Margulies and Game Change‘s Julianne Moore have been tapped to present at the 64th annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
They’ll be joined by Arrested Development producer Ron Howard, Elementary’s Lucy Liu, Nashville‘s Connie Britton, Last Resort‘s Andre Braugher and Touch star Kiefer Suthlerland.
They join previously announced Jon Cryer, Claire Danes, Zooey Deschanel, Tina Fey, Melissa McCarthy, Emily Van Camp, Louis C.K., Ricky Gervais, Ginnifer Goodwin, Mindy Kaling, Jim Parsons, Amy Poehler and Kerry Washington.
Don Mischer will executive produce the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards with Jimmy Kimmel on board to host. ABC will air the Emmys live on Sept. 23 at 8 p.m. live from the Nokia Theater at L.A. Live in Los Angeles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day