- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Endemol Shine Group continues to fill out its U.K. leadership team.
The new TV giant that combines Endemol, Shine Group and Core Media on Monday named Lucinda Hicks as the new COO of its U.K. business. Hicks, most recently joint managing director of Shine Group’s Dragonfly Film & Television, boards Endemol Shine Group as former Shine Group COO Tim Robinson is set to step down in the spring.
Endemol U.K.’s Lucas Church was recently named chairman and former Endemol U.K. COO Richard Johnston was promoted to CEO of Endemol Shine U.K. “I hugely look forward to working with such an incredible array of talent within Endemol Shine U.K., both long-standing colleagues and new, that make up such a diverse and brilliant range of companies,” Hicks said on Monday in a statement.
Before joining Dragonfly, Hicks headed up business development at Shine Group. She will work with Johnston and Church to oversee U.K.-based companies and labels that come under the newly combined British operation.
Before Shine Group, Hicks completed executive stints at BBC, FremantleMedia and Channel 4. Endemol Shine was created in a joint venture deal between Rupert Murdoch‘s 21st Century Fox and private equity firm Apollo Global Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day