- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Endemol USA is expanding its digital footprint.
The banner on Monday added three executives to its digital entertainment unit as it continues to push further into the online business with a Cheri Oteri entry and Fear Factor YouTube channel.
Joining Endemol USA are Kris Ordaz as vp original digital content; Tina Elmo as director of development of original digital content; and Nicole Snell as director of production of original digital content.
“Kris, Tina and Nicole are an amazing addition to our digital team,” said John P. Roberts, senior vp digital media and commercial affairs. “The formation of this new original digital entertainment group underscores Endemol USA’s strategic commitment to developing quality digital entertainment, an important area of growth. We look forward to launching new, original digital entertainment programming and to building business models that will shape where the digital entertainment future is headed.”
Ordaz will report to Roberts; Elmo and Snell will report to Ordaz. Before joining Endemol USA, Ordaz was with Katalyst; Elmo was with Sundance Productions; and Snell was a line producer and production manager working on scripted and unscripted series for networks including CBS, NBC, OWN and more.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day