- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Endemol USA is getting in the game with Kobe Bryant for a Web series.
“Dream Makers: Kobe Bryant” is set at the Kobe Bryant Basketball Academy, where Filipino kids get to learn lessons on and off the court from the Lakers legend.
Endemol has already signed up “Dream” for an eight-webisode run in the Phillippines culminating in a one-hour TV special. The package is being shopped elsewhere around the globe for distribution and sponsorship partners.
“We are excited about this series, which is not only an interactive entertainment experience but also gives back to deserving young people,” said David Armour, vp digital media at Endemol USA. “We look forward to making this format a global multiplatform success.”
Endemol USA has been an active player in webisode production, with “Married on MySpace,” “Coupon Mom” and “Vidas Cruzadas” to its credit.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day