- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO — Canadian actor Enrico Colantoni has boarded the local medical drama Remedy.
The Flashpoint star will play Dr. Allan Conner, a passionate father and doctor who is acting chief of staff at the fictional Broadview Hospital.
The Global Television drama comes from Canadian indie Indian Grove Productions and is slated to start production in Toronto on Sept. 30.
Colantoni also has a recurring role on Person of Interest and recently guest-starred on Warehouse 13, which is also shot in Toronto.
The Canadian actor played Sgt. Gregory Parker on Flashpoint, the CTV and CBS drama that ran for five seasons. He also is reprising his role as Keith Mars in the upcoming Veronica Mars movie, which just wrapped filming.
Bernie Zukerman and series creator and showrunner Greg Spottiswood are executive producing Remedy.
Colantoni is represented by Vanguard Management and The Characters Agency in Toronto.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day