- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – After acquiring Alliance Films and its Momentum Pictures arm, Twilight saga distributor Entertainment One on Thursday unveiled more of its corporate structure for its combined operations in the U.K.
Leaving Entertainment One in the wake of the takeover are Jon Bourdillon, home entertainment head in the U.K., and Robert Walak, who joined Momentum in 2003 and became senior vp of worldwide acquisitions and productions in 2007.
Charlotte Thorp, hired away from Hanway Films by the Canadian producer in 2010 to the newly-created position of head of TV sales, remains in place as head of TV sales and business development.
Meanwhile, Momentum Pictures’ Nick Smith has been named head of digital, while Paul Lofting, head of theatrical sales at Entertainment One UK, gets the new title of head of sales.
Other appointments include Rebecca Mortimer as head of marketing and Theresa Roberts as head of publicity.
The Canadian producer/distributor earlier named Alex Hamilton as managing director of Entertainment One Films UK.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball