- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Entourage bros are back.
Honest Trailers has plenty to say about the HBO drama, which is heading to the big screen Wednesday. Here’s how the Honest Trailers narrator describes the main characters.
Vince (Adrian Grenier): “A movie star with no talent, no charisma, and by some miracle, no herpes.”
E (Kevin Connolly): “The least fun part of every episode.”
Turtle (Jerry Ferrara): “Your average Entourage fan.”
Drama (Kevin Dillon): “The underappreciated brother of a more famous sibling, kind of like [Matt Dillon‘s brother] Kevin Dillon.”
Ari (Jeremy Piven): “A sexist, racist, homophobe who is such an awful person, being a talent agent is the fifth-worst thing about him.
Honest Trailers has delved into TV a few times in the last few years, previously tackling Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones. Speaking of which, the Honest Trailer calls out the time Entourage suggested Peter Dinklage‘s career was over (before Game of Thrones).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day