- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On the set of THR‘s cover shoot with the director and stars of Entourage (Doug Ellin, Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Jeremy Piven, Jerry Ferrara and Kevin Dillon), the cast gathered to play an Entourage-themed game of word association.
From Mike Tyson to Bono, see what words came to mind when the names of a few celebrities (all of whom have appeared as cameos in the HBO television series) were called out.
PIVEN: Completely insane
DILLON: He’s fun — just a fun guy.
CONNOLLY & ELLIN (at the same time): Sweet
GRENIER: Yeah, she’s a sweetheart. That’s for sure.
Andrew Dice Clay
DILLON: Top five
GRENIER: Totally platonic
DILLON: Number one cameo of all time
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day