- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When it comes to Saint Laurent’s Music Project, a campaign dreamed up by creative director Hedi Slimane to showcase some of the most talented faces in the industry, the brand always goes big. Legends like Joni Mitchell, B.B. King and Kim Gordon have all posed for the signature black-and-white portraits — lensed by Slimane himself — while wearing iconic Saint Laurent staples like leather jackets and cool suits.
Joining the long list of famous punk-scene faces who have participated in the project is Eric Burdon, the famed lead singer of the ‘60s rock group The Animals, who are credited with spearheading the rock ‘n’ roll British Invasion. In 1969, the singer founded the more funk-tastic group War.
The 74-year-old, outfitted in a leather jacket and classic opaque shades, was photographed by L.A.-based Slimane in Ojai, Calif., in April.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day