- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Channeling Talitha Getty: Get your paisley fix and carefree, caftan-loving groove on this summer with Etro’s new seven-piece limited edition line. The Italian fashion house’s Veronica Etro, creative director of womenswear, has designed a special pre-fall offering exclusively for Net-a-Porter that will be available beginning June 24.
The ‘60s bohemian jet-set-inspired styles include a peasant tunic, maxi skirt and duster jacket, all in the brand’s iconic paisley print in a turquoise, black and cream palette with vivid pops of avocado green (prices start at $790). “It’s perfect for fans of the label’s beautifully bohemian pieces,” says Net-a-Porter’s buying manager Sasha Sarokin.
Whether you’re soaking up rays in Malibu (or the Hamptons), lounging poolside at The Parker in Palm Springs or jetting off to some fabulously exotic place far, far away, the Etro x Net-a-Porter looks are sure to add a shot of gypsy-esque glamour to any summer wardrobe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day