- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Debuting at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con is the Titan Books’ edition of Evangeline Lilly’s Squickerwonkers, a children’s picture book written by the Lost and The Hobbit actress and illustrated by Weta Workshop’s Johnny Fraser-Allen.
Originally debuting at last year’s convention in a self-published edition, the new edition of Squickerwonkers features a significantly revised version of the story (described by Lilly as “longer and just plain better” than the original). Following her appearance on a panel Friday to discuss the book—intended as the first book in a series—Titan has exclusively released a video of Lilly introducing the concept behind the book, and seeing the new edition be printed, to THR.
The Squickerwonkers will be available at Comic-Con, and receive wide release in November. For those not at the show, Lilly—who is expected to be officially announced as appearing in Marvel’s Ant-Man during the studio’s Hall H presentation on Saturday—explains all below, courtesy of Titan Books.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day