- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eve is ringing in 2014 with an engagement ring.
The rapper announced that she got engaged to British fashion designer Maximillion Cooper.
The Grammy award-winning musician, actress and fashion designer, whose full name is Eve Jeffers, has been dating Cooper since at least 2011, according to E! News. Cooper, who has four children from a previous marriage, also is the founder of the Gumball 3000 lifestyle brand, which began as an underground car rally.
Eve took to Twitter on New Year’s Eve to officially announce the good news:
Thanku 2 everybody 4 your congratulations on our engagement! We wanted to celebrate with our family and friends 1st b4 announcing
— Eve (@TheRealEve) December 31, 2013
She also posted a photo on Instagram that showed her posing with her mom and younger brother, along with the newly accepted engagement ring:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day