- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Doris Roberts is going Counter Culture.
The Emmy-winning Everybody Loves Raymond actress has signed on to play Aunt Lee in ABC’s multicamera comedy, which centers on three aging sisters who run their West Texas family diner together with sibling dynamics always getting in the way.
MADtv’s Stephnie Weir is on board to pen the Sony Pictures TV pilot, which multi-tasking Claudia Lonow will executive produce. Ted Wass?(Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement) has signed on to direct.
Roberts, who has guested on The Middle, Grey’s Anatomy and Hot in Cleveland in recent years, is repped by WME and Del Shaw.
Email: Lacey.Rose@thr.com; Twitter: @LaceyVRose
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”