- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The MTV Movie & TV Awards Festival kicked off with a look at an extended clip from the movie adaptation of hit YA novel Everything Everything.
Stars Amandla Stenberg and Nick Robinson were on hand to present the preview, which shows Stenberg’s Maddy and Robinson’s Olly sharing an intimate moment set to music.
Olly stops by Maddy’s window and gets her speaker to play a song from his iPod as they stare at each other through the glass and imagine what might be.
Nicola Yoon’s debut novel follows the relationship between Olly and Maddy, a teen with severe combined immunodeficiency, a disease that causes her to be allergic to practically everything and hide out in her own home.
The movie hits theaters May 19.
Watch the clip shown during the MTV Movie & TV Awards Festival, which is streaming live on MTV.com, below.
— MTV (@MTV) May 7, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day