- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hawaii County Police Department arrested and charged Ezra Miller with disorderly conduct and harassment following an incident in a karaoke bar in Honolulu on Sunday night.
According to the police report, the Flash star was involved in an incident at a bar on Silva Street. The actor is alleged to have yelled obscenities and become agitated when people began singing karaoke at the bar. Miller is alleged to have been told to calm down by the bar owner.
The actor is also alleged to have attempted to rip a microphone away from one woman and alleged to have lunged at a man.
Police say Miller was arrested and charged with total bail set at $500. The actor posted bail and was released.
THR has reached out to Miller’s reps for comment.
Miller, known for playing the Flash in Warner Bros.’ DCEU, will star in their own stand-alone DC film, The Flash, that’s set to be released June 23, 2023. They will next be seen in Warners’ Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore on April 15. The actor plays Credence Barebone in the Harry Potter prequel series.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day