- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gomez, 20, looked very tropical in a Dolce & Gabbana dress with vibrant floral bustier, a bare midriff and a sophisticated slim midcalf orange skirt. She also wore Giuseppe Zanotti heels, Iwona Ludyga jewelry and Melinda Maria bracelets.
Gomez was spotted at the SXSW film festival in Austin for the March 10 premiere of her new very un-Disney film Spring Breakers. Yes, it’s everything the title promises: skimpy outfits, lots of dancing, bikinis, some naughty behavior (including holding up a restaurant for quick cash) and being bailed out by an arms dealer/ drug pusher (James Franco) who lures them into a lurid life in underworld. Like, such a total bummer, right?
The Vampire Diaries actress chose a fit n’ flare pink/metallic flouncy frock with horizontal stripes by Elie Saab, Pollini shoes and a Jimmy Choo bag for her red-carpet walk at designer John Varvatos’ annual Stuart House Benefit on March 10, held at his menswear boutique on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood.
Tell us: Which summer style do you prefer?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day