- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared in the Jan. 23 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Fashion Police returned to E! on Jan. 12, marking the first episode without matriarch Joan Rivers, whose untimely death last year led Kathy Griffin to replace her as host. But there was another swap that generated a stir in the fashion world: Demi Moore‘s stylist, Brad Goreski, replaced George Kotsiopoulos, who was not invited back after four seasons.
THR caught up with the veteran stylist at W‘s glitzy pre-Golden Globes bash at the Chateau Marmont on Jan. 8. “Look, I had four incredible years with Joan Rivers, and it changed my life,” says Kotsiopoulos, who admits that he’ll keep tuning in, but he’s not spending all his time in front of the TV. Kotsiopoulos dressed client Melissa McCarthy for the Globes and has a QVC clothing line debuting in February.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day