- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Love him or hate him, there’s no denying that The Fat Jew (@TheFatJewish) is on fire.
The Insta-famous comedian, who recently made headlines for signing with CAA and also with IMG models, is already much-loved by the fashion community — after all, not just anyone is allowed to drink a bottle of White Girl Rose while wearing a seer-sucker shorts-suit on the CFDA Awards red carpet.
Read more Instagram Star The Fat Jew Signs Fashion Model Deal
But now, the man, the myth — the legendary beard — is officially joining the elite few deemed worthy enough of showing at the Holy Grail of fashion events that is New York Fashion Week.
The Cut reports that on Sept. 16, The Fat Jew — whose real name is Josh Ostrovosky — will be debuting a Dad Bod-friendly collection of menswear (appropriately entitled, “The Dad Collection”) at MADE’s studio at the Standard Hotel in New York City. Though Ostrovsky himself has not yet fathered a child (that we’re aware of), he claims the “eclectic collection” is the perfect fit for “the moods and personalities of dads of all ages.” Can’t wait.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day