- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Green is expanding his role to producer.
Green will work with Temple Hill principals Wyck Godfrey and Marty Bowen, who produced both Fault and the upcoming Paper Towns, on several projects. Green also has hired Rosianna Halse Rojas as a production exec.
Fox 2000 released the film adaptation of Fault in Our Stars, which was a big hit in 2014, earning more than $304 million worldwide. Paper Towns hits theaters July 24 and stars Nat Wolff and Cara Delevingne.
“We are elated to expand upon our already extraordinary relationship with John and feel honored to be able to enhance our creative horizons together,” said Fox 2000 president Elizabeth Gabler. “He is truly a force of nature and we are proud to be part of his world.”
Green’s debut novel, Looking for Alaska, is being made by Paramount, with Temple Hill signed on to produce. Green is also known for one of the most popular online video projects in the world, Vlogbrothers, which he creates with his brother Hank Green.
Green is repped by Writers House and UTA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day