- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The period film from Tom Harper centers on the adventures of two real-life 19th century hot air balloonists, pilot Amelia Wren and scientist James Glaisher.
Jack Thorne wrote the feature that will be produced by Mandeville Films’ Todd Lieberman and David Hoberman, who worked with Thorne on the recently released family film Wonder. Harper will also produce.
The project is set to shoot in the spring in London.
Redmayne, who won an Oscar for his role as Stephen Hawking in Theory of Everything, is set to return for Warner Bros.’ Fantastic Beasts sequel, starring opposite Johnny Depp.
Jones (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story) will next be seen as would-be Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in the drama On the Basis of Sex. She also is attached to star in Call Me by Your Name helmer Luca Guadagnino’s next project, a retelling of the classic ballet Swan Lake set up at Universal.
Redmayne is repped by CAA, the U.K.’s United and Jackoway Tyerman; Jones is repped by WME, the U.K.’s Independent and Peikoff Mahan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Monday Night Football