- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fergie has something to sing about.
The 37-year-old Black Eyed Peas frontwoman tweeted a pregnancy announcement on Monday, writing, “Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!!! #mylovelybabybump.”
Josh, of course, is husband Josh Duhamel, 40. The couple married in Malibu on January 10, 2009 after five years of dating.
Duhamel, currently starring on the big screen in both the Nicholas Sparks adaptation Safe Haven and the critically trounced Movie 43, told a reporter last summer after the death of the couple’s beloved dog Meatloaf that they would “focus on our human baby first” before finding another family pet.
The child will be the first for the couple.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors