- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marcia Gay Harden is the latest actor suiting up some leather and lace for Universal and Focus Features’ Fifty Shades of Grey.
The erotic drama is currently shooting in Vancouver with Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey and Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele, the duo at the center of the spanking-hot love story.
Harden will portray Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey, the adoptive mother of Christian Grey, Mia Grey (Rita Ora) and Elliot Grey (Luke Grimes).
Also in the adaptation of the EL James novel are Eloise Mumford as Anastasia’s best friend, Kate Kavanagh; Victor Rasuk as Anastasia’s close friend José; Jennifer Ehle as Anastasia’s mother, Carla; and Max Martini as Grey’s bodyguard.
Harden recently finished shooting Woody Allen’s latest film, Magic in the Moonlight, and appears on HBO’s The Newsroom and ABC’s comedy Trophy Wife.
Harden is represented by UTA, manager Maryellen Mulcahy of Framework Entertainment and attorneys James Adams and Ira Schreck.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day