- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If it wasn’t clear before, there should now be no mistaking it: You don’t want to watch Fifty Shades of Grey with your mom.
The film adaptation of the wildly successful E.L. James erotic novel will include roughly 20 minutes of sex scenes in its 100-minute running time, according to the Sunday Times. This means that about one-fifth of the film will involve people getting better acquainted, if you get our meaning.
Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson, Marcia Gay Harden and Luke Grimes star in the film that centers on a student who takes a shine to a troubled businessman. And (spoiler alert) they get it on a lot.
Fifty Shades was directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson and is tracking for a big opening-weekend gross.
The film hits theaters Feb. 13. Prepare your cold shower as needed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day