- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fortune Feimster is ready for her police badge.
The Mindy Project regular is set to star in the action-comedy Bad Cop, Bad Cop, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Amblin Pictures has picked up the spec screenplay from Feimster, Brian Jarvis and Jim Freeman. The R-rated title follows two hapless cops who stumble on a case that exposes a conspiracy of corruption in their own precinct.
Scott Stuber’s Bluegrass Films is also in talks to produce the film. It would be its second collaboration with Amblin, as they also paired for 2016’s Office Christmas Party, which featured Feimster.
The actress adds the project to her upcoming film slate, which also includes the comedies Deported and F*cking People. Feimster’s stand-up special is also set to bow on Netflix. She is repped by ICM Partners.
Feimster, Jarvis and Freeman are managed by Truhett Garcia Management and Lichter, Grossman, Nichols, Adler & Feldman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day