- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox Entertainment has tapped publishing veteran Lisa Simpson as senior vp talent relations.
Most recently executive director of special projects for Entertainment Weekly, InStyle and People, Simpson will oversee the talent relations team for the newly independent network. (Fox lost a significant portion of its talent relations team in the wake of sister studio 20th TV moving over to Disney.)
“We are committed to the creative community, and to building a meaningful home for them,” Fox Entertainment executive vp publicity and corporate communications Jean Guerin, to whom Simpson will report, said Wednesday in a statement. “Lisa’s knowledge of — and experience in — this business makes her the perfect person to help us convey those messages. As we continue to elevate the talent experience here at Fox Entertainment, I’m so pleased to have Lisa join the team.”
Simpson’s addition is intended to provide strategic, personalized support to all of the company’s talent and their representatives. She will be charged with managing the integration of talent across all of Fox Entertainment.
During her time in magazines, Simpson was responsible for determining event strategies, industry partnerships and strategic brand initiatives within the entertainment industry.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day