- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Calling all Gleeks — 20th Century Fox is hosting special sneaks of Glee: The 3D Concert Movie on Aug. 10, two days before the movie officially opens theaters on Aug. 12.
The screenings will be held in 291 theaters across the U.S. and Canada, with tickets going on sale July 13. The $30 ticket will include special merchandising tied to the film.
Fox’s film and television studios are teaming on the concert pic, which follows the Glee Live! In Concert! North American tour, and features Glee cast members Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Amber Riley, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale and Jane Lynch, among others.
Kevin Tancharoen (Fame) is directing the pic, which is produced by Glee co-creator and executive producer Ryan Murphy.
“We knew that not every fan who wanted to attend a concert would get that opportunity. Now, thanks to our friends at Twentieth Century Fox Film, we’ll be able to bring the concert experience to movie theaters across the country in full three dimensional glory,” Murphy said when announcing the film. “We promise every passionate ‘Gleek’ a cinematic experience that will have them singing and dancing in the aisle.”
Earlier this year, Paramount threw similar fan sneaks for Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood
Women in Entertainment