- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox International Channels (FIC) is taking a further move toward becoming a truly worldwide network with the launch of Fox Media, a global sales platform designed to be a one-stop, cross-media service for ad sales and sponsorships.
The in-house ad-sales arm will represent FIC’s brands, including Fox, National Geographic and Fox Sports, across all platforms worldwide. According to the company’s own figures, FIC’s brands reach 1.825 billion viewers worldwide and account for close to 130 million unique monthly online users.
Fox recently tested its global sponsorship model with the rollout of M. Night Shyamalan‘s mystery series Wayward Pines, which premiered day-and-date on Fox in the U.S. and across all Fox international channels.
The company partnered with Microsoft Surface on a global campaign connected to the show, which included traditional TV and online advertising as well as social media promotion.
Fox Media’s sales team, headed by regional bosses Deborah Armstrong (Europe), Simeon Dawes (Asia Pacific/Middle East) and Juan Vallejo (Latin America) will head up the new initiative.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day