- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The role gives McGrath responsibility for all production activity across FIC Europe’s entertainment and lifestyle brands.
McGrath, a former Channel 4 programming high flier and ex-Tiger Aspect chief, has spent the last few months developing 50 hours of original content for FIC’s international channel 24 Kitchen.
For the last six months, FIC Europe & Africa has begun producing programming for its entertainment and lifestyle channels across Europe as part of wider ambitions to develop more of its own content.
McGrath will be based in the London office, reporting to Jason Thorp, executive vp content Europe & managing director U.K. Africa.
At U.K. broadcaster Channel 4, McGrath developed and commissioned factual entertainment shows including Ten Years Younger and You Are What You Eat.
“Editorially, we want to take risks,” said McGrath.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day