- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox has confirmed it is moving forward with the next installments in the Die Hard and Percy Jackson franchises, setting release dates for both.
A Good Day to Die Hard, which returns Bruce Willis in the title role, will hit theaters on Feb. 14, 2013 in order to take advantage of the joint Valentine’s Day and President’s Day weekend.
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, based on the bestselling young adult book series, will open on March 26, 2013, the Wednesday before Easter Sunday.
Fox also dated Andy Finkman’s comedy Parental Guidance (previously titled Us & Them), starring Billy Crystal, Marisa Tomei and Bette Midler. The movie, produced by Crystal, Peter Chernin and Dylan Clark, is Fox’s Thanksgiving play in 2012, opening in theaters on Nov. 21.
The studio dated handful of other films, including Taken 2, which opens Oct. 5, 2012 (Columbus Day weekend); Gerard Butler surfing drama Of Men & Mavericks (Oct. 26, 2012) and Walking with Dionsaurs (Oct. 11, 2013).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the hollywood reporter