- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The upcoming Fox News debate set for March 21 in Salt Lake City has been canceled, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The announcement was made hours after frontrunner Donald Trump said he would skip the event, marking the second time he would be a no-show for the network’s debate.
Rather than attend the debate, Trump will be speaking at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
After Trump pulled out of the debate, Ohio Gov. John Kasich passed, according to a statement from Fox News.
“Ted Cruz has expressed a willingness to debate Trump or Kasich — or both. But obviously, there needs to be more than one participant. So the Salt Lake City debate is canceled,” according to the statement.
When asked for a response to the news, Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks said “Mr. Trump looks forward to speaking at AIPAC, as planned.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day