- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ROME – Fabrizio Salini, a former Fix International Italia VP, has been named the new managing director of Fox International’s Italian operations, the company announced Thursday.
Salini, 47, has more than twenty years experience in the broadcast business, mostly with Fox: he was vice president in charge of entertainment channels for Fox International Channels Italy between 2003 and 2011. Afterwards, he left for a series of senior management roles with Sky-Italia, Discovery Italia, and Switchover Media. He will be based in his native Rome in his new position.
Both Fox International and Sky-Italia are part of Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox.
Salini’s “experience in pay and free television, across multiple genres, will be key in leading our business forward and in creating value both for pay TV subscribers and advertisers,” said Diego Londono, Fox International’s VP for Western and Northern Europe and COO for Europe and Africa.
Salini will report directly to Londono, the company said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day