- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox’s buying spree continues with two more pilot orders.
Williamson’s thriller centers on a diabolical serial killer who uses technology to create a cult of serial killers, and the FBI agent who finds himself in the middle of it. Williamson will serve as writer and executive producer on the project, which hails from Warner Bros. Television and his Outerbanks Entertainment.
Berlanti’s project, which stems from his overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, revolves around a smart and ethically questionable defense attorney who uses his unique methods to solve cases he’s been banned from handling after he’s stripped of his license to practice law after being falsely convicted of fraud.
Guilty continues the duo’s history of legal projects. Former attorney Guggenheim’s credits include Eli Stone and Law & Order; Berlanti’s legal work includes Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money.
Earlier Monday the network picked up Dana Fox’s comedy, Ben Fox is my Manny.
Williamson, Berlanti and Guggenheim are all repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day