- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Frank Ocean got into a bit of trouble on New Year’s Eve.
The singer-songwriter got pulled over in Mono County, California for speeding, according to CBS Local. “Officer [E.] Moore observed a black BMW driving southbound on US-395 exceeding the 65 MPH maximum speed limit,” California Highway Patrol told CBS. He was going around 90 MPH, according to TMZ.
Ocean was issued a notice to appear in court for speeding, driving with a suspended license, having his front windows tinted and marijuana possession.
Law enforcement found a “small bag” of weed when searching the car, TMZ added. Ocean was released on the spot and had to be driven home by his passenger since his license was also confiscated.
Ocean is in a six-way tie for most Grammy nominations at the Feb. 10 ceremony with a total of six mentions, including best album for Channel Orange.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day