- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Famed retailer Fred Segal has purchased a three-bedroom home that was listed for $1.795 million at the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences, located in Los Cabos, Mexico.
The ultra-exclusive, beachfront community is located on the site of the former Hacienda Hotel, one of the first in Cabo where people such as Bing Crosby and Desi Arnaz once stayed. Many of the original architectural details of the hotel are incorporated into the lushly landscaped, 22-acre beach club, which includes 109 full-ownership homes.
Segal recently closed on one of the community’s three-bedroom, three-bathroom homes. Totaling just over 2,300 square feet, the residence includes a private backyard, built-in barbeque, as well as an infinity pool and spa.
The vacation destination, located at the southern tip of Baja California, about 1,000 miles from San Diego, has continued to be a serious celebrity draw, starting from the days when John Wayne discovered the spot during a fishing trip. Regulars to the area include George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, producer Scott Stuber and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day