- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
SYDNEY — A new management structure has been implemented at FremantleMedia Australia following the merger last year of Crackerjack Prods. and Grundy Television under the Fremantle Media banner.
CEO Mark Fennessy on Monday announced the new positions of commercial director and directors of development, production and digital media.
Simon Fraser has been promoted to commercial director, from his position as general manager of Grundy Television; Sara Horn, previously head of production at Crackerjack, will move into the new role of director of production; producer Jason Stephens has been appointed director of development; and Chris Culvenor takes the position of director of digital media.
Fennessy said: “FremantleMedia Australia is set for a huge year in 2007 and we are proud to announce these four initial appointments to our new management structure. Our focus at FremantleMedia Australia is on creating and producing the very best content in the world, and great content comes from great people.”
FremantleMedia Australia productions set for 2007 include “Australian Idol,” “The Biggest Loser” and the telefilm “The King — the Graham Kennedy Story.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day