- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
PARIS — It’s not typical to find an actress wandering into a fashion show alone, but Hunted star Melissa George chooses to forgo the whole “handlers” thing. We ran into her yesterday, all by her lonesome, at the Nina Ricci fall 2013 runway show in Paris’s Tuileries Garden, where designer Peter Copping presented a dance-inspired collection featuring several taffeta gowns ideal for George’s next red-carpet outing.
The actress, who hit up the star-studded H&M runway extravaganza the previous evening, splits her time between New York and the City of Light and was excited to return after a short trip to Milan Fashion Week.
“Versace is in a league of its own,” said the native Australian, who was wearing a luxurious blue fur coat. “But usually I gravitate towards fitted French fashion. It’s what I want to wear every day. ”
As for event prep? It’s all about the beauty, of course. “I just want fresh skin, a natural glow and a strong brow,” George said. To get that defined arch, she uses Kevyn Aucoin’s Precision Brow eye pencil in brunette. And for the flawless complexion? “I love Australian brand MV Organics, they’ve got this product called Skin Boosters.” If it makes us nearly as glowy as George, we’re willing to try it.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day