- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf will be back on the big screen in March.
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ new short film Frozen Fever will debut on March 13, 2015, in front of screenings of Disney’s live-action Cinderella.
Frozen helmers Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee returned to direct the short, which includes an all-new original song by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez. Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad will reprise their roles in the short, which is produced by Peter Del Vecho and Aimee Scribner.
Read more Trailer Report: ‘Cinderella’ Shatters Disney Record
Frozen Fever is set on Anna’s birthday, and Elsa and Kristoff are determined to give her the best celebration ever, but Elsa’s icy powers may put more than just the party at risk.
After opening in November 2013, Frozen became one of the biggest hits of the year. It is the highest-grossing animated film ever, earning more than $1.27 billion globally. It was also Walt Disney Animation Studios’ biggest opening ever, and won two Academy Awards.
Disney’s Cinderella is a live-action version of the iconic fairytale, starring Lily James. Kenneth Branagh directed the feature, which stars Cate Blanchett as the wicked stepmother.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day